kGoal is a revolutionary, smart kegel trainer — a ground-breaking advance in pelvic floor fitness. It is an interactive training system (device + free smartphone app) for exercising the PC muscles, allowing users to track their progress in ways never seen before. The soft, inflatable insertable bulb and corresponding clitoral tab respond to squeezing with real-time vibration, while the smartphone app offers exercise regimens as incentive to use the device and improve muscle strength over time. kGoal is splash-resistant and USB rechargeable, made with silky 100% silicone.
Measures 3.65" long and 1.45" max diameter. Comes with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Real time, tactile biofeedback: kGoal's ability to provide real time vibrational can help you make sure you're doing the exercises correctly
- Guide your workout: Minna's team of experts has developed algorithms to suggest exercise plans that are tailored to you and based on your current capabilities
- Track your performance: kGoal can measure and keep track of things such as muscle strength, endurance, and which exercises you did and when you did them. Being able to look at how your body changes over time can help you better understand your body and optimize your fitness
- Be comfortable: since kGoal's squeezable pillow section is squishy and has a vent to adjust size, you can tailor the fit to your body's unique anatomy
- Make exercise fun: a smart device like kGoal makes working out much more interesting and rewarding
kGoal is compatible with both iOS and Android devices but does require Bluetooth 4.0 capability and iOS v8 or Android v4.3 or newer as the operating system.
|Size:||3.65" total length, 1.45" max diameter|