I Love Orgasms: A Guide to More
The toe-curling, spine-tingling guide to orgasms that will have you saying, "let's do it some more-gasms!"
Whether you’re looking to have your first orgasm, learn to squirt, or hoping to turn up the heat for a partner, I <3 Orgasms is the book for you. Drawing on their over twenty years of experience teaching audiences about sexual pleasure, plus the voices of thousands of survey-takers who share their experiences in these pages, sex education experts Dorian Solot and Marshall Miller help you find the pleasure they know is within your reach.
In this fully revised and updated edition, they've crammed in even more info about the big O for aficionados and beginners alike, including:
- How to have an orgasm during penetration
- The newest research on squirting
- Directions on finding your way to the G-spot
- Detailed advice on how to have your first orgasm
- The best advances in sex toy technology
- New and expanded content on penises, prostates, and pegging
- Glimpses of what 3,525 survey respondents are doing in their bedrooms (and elsewhere!)
Solot and Miller have collaborated with Maybe Burke of the Transgender Training Institute to ensure this book would be as inclusive as possible. Whether you're looking to orgasm or just looking for a pleasure boost, seeking info for yourself or to thrill your partner, this new edition of I <3 Orgasms is for you. No shame, no secrecy — just straightforward guidance for healthy sex that feels great.