Whether women are worried about marriage and divorce or illness and death, they’re all asking: "How do I handle the shifts in my sexuality caused by these events?" Sex After... holds the answers to everything from regaining sexual confidence after childbirth and breast cancer to navigating the dating scene in senior communities. The narrative is driven by real women’s stories: raw, intimate, and, most importantly, true.
Prescriptive, emancipating, and insightful, Sex After... addresses a range of circumstances, including what happens:
- When you or your spouse doesn't want sex anymore
- After cancer, amputation, PTSD, or another illness maims the body
- If you come out of the closet at middle age
- When your marriage is affected by adultery
- If you're dating again after twenty-five years with the same sexual partner
- When your spouse is addicted to Viagra
Sex After... is filled with edgy and honest stories of carnal challenge and triumph from women of all backgrounds and life stages. Whether you're in the heat of an initial can't-eat-can't-sleep attraction or rounding the corner to their sixtieth anniversary, you'll enjoy Iris Krasnow's eye-opening perspectives.