There seem to be no end to the "authoritative" explanations and "guaranteed" easy treatments for erectile dysfunction (ED). Since the so-called Viagra revolution, conventional wisdom holds that the problem can be fixed simply by taking a pill. The truth of the matter is, though, that ED is often a complex condition affected by physical, psychological, and relationship issues — and it's a problem shared by both a man and his partner. This book is the first ever to address this common problem using a comprehensive biological, psychological, and social approach. It offers a proven-effective program for regaining erectile function, building strong and intimate relationships, and having great sex.
With this book:
- Learn to separate the facts from the myths about ED
- Find out which medicines and medical treatments really work, and how to integrate them into your sexual relationship
- Understand and change the important personal and relationship features of your ED
- Team up with your partner to develop your own unique sexual style
- Avoid future sexual problems with an individualized relapse prevention plan
- Learn how to integrate medical, psychological, relationship, and lovemaking skills for great sex