Note: When signing up for classes online, please choose the shipping option for Store Pickup. You will not need to bring a ticket or receipt to the class.
Wednesday, November 15th — 7:30 p.m.
Curious about this new "lovestyle" you're hearing a lot about called polyamory? Maybe you've read all the books but want to talk to folks actually living and loving the poly lifestyle. Opening up any relationship takes skill, patience and perseverance. Mistakes will be made. But why make any more than you have to? Whatever your reason or level of experience, join Reid Mihalko and Girl Sex 101
author Allison Moon for 2 hours of tips and tricks and Q&A!
In this fun, informative, and easy-to-understand primer on polyamory and open relationships, Reid and Allison will cover:
- Definitions and different ways to construct non-monogamous relationships
- The elements that make polyamory workable
- The most common pitfalls of open relationships and how to avoid them
- How to figure out and negotiate your boundaries and agreements so everyone feels safe
- Ways to merge different poly styles so that everyone ends up happy
- Five things that will help you survive any poly exploration
- The secret key to turning jealousy into a blessing
- Resources, books, and tools to proceed into the world of responsible non-monogamy, at whatever your preferred pace or interest level
Show up with your questions and leave with new-found confidence and self-esteem for your relationships and sex life!
Allison Moon is the author of best-selling sex-ed book Girl Sex 101,
the erotic memoir Bad Dyke
(Publisher’s Weekly Starred Book), and the Tales of the Pack
series of novels about lesbian werewolves. She has a degree in Neuroscience from Oberlin College. As a sex educator, Allison has presented her workshops
— on strap-on sex, polyamory, sexual self-expression, erotica writing, and more — to thousands of people around the US and Canada.
Reid Mihalko is America's favorite sex geek and creator of ReidAboutSex.com
, and Sex10xOnline.com
. He helps adults and college students create more self-esteem, self-confidence and greater health in their relationships and sex lives using an inspiring mixture of humor, keen insight, and comprehensive sexual health information.