The world is a much sparklier place now with the addition of many different butt plugs from Crystal Delights! We have their basic yet gorgeous short stem and long stem plugs with Swarovski crystals, a frosted plug with a vintage medallion in the base, a clear plug with a white air bubble marble base, and plugs with faux fur and rainbow pony tails. Tails!
Our newest vibrator is the Blush Purity, which stands out as an inexpensive silicone vibe. We like its somewhat realistic shape and its simple turn dial base. Not to mention its price — only $32!
Our bookshelves are now stocked with the latest issue of Original Plumbing: Trans Male Quarterly (the Atlanta issue, featuring James Darling on the cover!), as well as Best Bondage Erotica 2014, The Gender Book, and Little Penis: A Finger Puppet Parody Book.
We also grabbed some more queer fetish films from Maria Beatty: The Boiler Room, Ecstasy in Berlin 1926, Sex Mannequin (starring the incomparable Dylan Ryan), and The Return of Post Apocalyptic Cowgirls. Plus, a new gay porn DVD we couldn’t resist based on the name alone: Bromance. Seriously, though, we’ve heard good things about the studio that makes it — Cocky Boys — so we’re not completely superficial!
Coming to us from #1 Laboratory are these awesome realistic STPs! The Model D is 4.5″ long and the Model D Sport is 4.25″ long, with a shorter receptacle cup. Both are designed and manufactured by hand with 100% platinum silicone, including the painted heads. With no tubes or attachments, these STPs are long-lasting and very easy to use.
Come on down to the shop to see all of these great new products in person!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- February 5, 2015 – The Joys of Toys!
- February 19, 2015 – Even More Pleasure, Power, and Pain: Expanding Your BDSM Experiences
- February 25, 2015 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- March 1, 2015 – Let's Play with Rope Tonight!: A Friendly Introduction to Bondage
- March 11, 2015 – Tease a Peel: Classic Burlesque Peeling Techniques
- March 18, 2015 – Bon Appetit!: The Fine Art of Cunnilingus
- April 23, 2015 – Renaming Desire: Trans/Non-Trans Sex Revisited
- This Tuesday, join our sex educator AJ for a fireside chat about healthy sexuality led by @PWCL! Plus silent auction! http://t.co/QsTlJaIivW
- Rad interview w makers of tasteful, well-acted porn for women: @ErikaLust @JackyStJames @AngieRowntree @Anna_FrolicMe http://t.co/qShPu0Ee4K
- Portland reigns supreme when it matters most. ;) http://t.co/VEKQttJRJM
- Date night doesn't have to meet going out to dinner or taking a stroll in the park. This is a great list. http://t.co/wIfqtE6pWc
- Last day to support @IOWBooks this month while shopping with us. 10% of your purchase will go directly to them today! http://t.co/ON049Bd5xd
- "My body is a road map of everything I've lived through. Do I mourn my body? Yes. But now it's just a new chapter." http://t.co/y0bpJxT3YT
- It's about damn time. http://t.co/WmqnJbTy1Y
- Want to support the incredible work done by @IOWBooks? Shop with us today and 10% of your purchase will go to them! http://t.co/ON049Bd5xd
- YES, we are open today! Regular hours at both locations, which means we're here until 7 p.m. Come peruse our wares!
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- Sex Worker Outreach Coalition
- The Portland Mercury