The world is a much sparklier place now with the addition of many different butt plugs from Crystal Delights! We have their basic yet gorgeous short stem and long stem plugs with Swarovski crystals, a frosted plug with a vintage medallion in the base, a clear plug with a white air bubble marble base, and plugs with faux fur and rainbow pony tails. Tails!
Our newest vibrator is the Blush Purity, which stands out as an inexpensive silicone vibe. We like its somewhat realistic shape and its simple turn dial base. Not to mention its price — only $32!
Our bookshelves are now stocked with the latest issue of Original Plumbing: Trans Male Quarterly (the Atlanta issue, featuring James Darling on the cover!), as well as Best Bondage Erotica 2014, The Gender Book, and Little Penis: A Finger Puppet Parody Book.
We also grabbed some more queer fetish films from Maria Beatty: The Boiler Room, Ecstasy in Berlin 1926, Sex Mannequin (starring the incomparable Dylan Ryan), and The Return of Post Apocalyptic Cowgirls. Plus, a new gay porn DVD we couldn’t resist based on the name alone: Bromance. Seriously, though, we’ve heard good things about the studio that makes it — Cocky Boys — so we’re not completely superficial!
Coming to us from #1 Laboratory are these awesome realistic STPs! The Model D is 4.5″ long and the Model D Sport is 4.25″ long, with a shorter receptacle cup. Both are designed and manufactured by hand with 100% platinum silicone, including the painted heads. With no tubes or attachments, these STPs are long-lasting and very easy to use.
Come on down to the shop to see all of these great new products in person!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- December 3, 2014 – Exploring Burlesque: Striptease Salon
- December 7, 2014 – Oh Joy, Sex Toy THE BOOK signing with Erika Moen!
- December 10, 2014 – The Joys of Toys!
- January 8, 2015 – Full-Bodied Fellatio
- January 14, 2015 – Oxytocin, The Love Drug: Cultivating Biochemical Bliss in Birth, Orgasm, & Intimacy
- January 22, 2015 – Beyond Monogamy
- Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! We will be closed today so we can all spend time with our families and stuff ourselves with turkey/tofurky. :)
- Want to support local businesses this weekend while getting great deals? This Fri/Sat, we're doing @LittleBoxesPDX! http://t.co/7YykNr5cYG
- In just 3 weeks, we'll be celebrating the release of Oh Joy Sex Toy THE BOOK with @ErikaMoen! http://t.co/b0cvq5GZfd http://t.co/iRPlYY7WxN
- We've chosen winners for the HUMP! tickets! Congrats all! We hope you all have a great time this weekend watching awesome amateur porn. :)
- We're thrilled to have Oh Joy, Sex Toy THE BOOK on our shelves! Anyone who follows @ErikaMoen should be excited too! http://t.co/OdOH3YBQ0R
- Our November newsletter is out! Read about upcoming events (signing with @ErikaMoen, our 5th anniversary) and more! http://t.co/4rTfEhmB0W
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- Sex Worker Outreach Coalition
- The Portland Mercury