The world is a much sparklier place now with the addition of many different butt plugs from Crystal Delights! We have their basic yet gorgeous short stem and long stem plugs with Swarovski crystals, a frosted plug with a vintage medallion in the base, a clear plug with a white air bubble marble base, and plugs with faux fur and rainbow pony tails. Tails!
Our newest vibrator is the Blush Purity, which stands out as an inexpensive silicone vibe. We like its somewhat realistic shape and its simple turn dial base. Not to mention its price — only $32!
Our bookshelves are now stocked with the latest issue of Original Plumbing: Trans Male Quarterly (the Atlanta issue, featuring James Darling on the cover!), as well as Best Bondage Erotica 2014, The Gender Book, and Little Penis: A Finger Puppet Parody Book.
We also grabbed some more queer fetish films from Maria Beatty: The Boiler Room, Ecstasy in Berlin 1926, Sex Mannequin (starring the incomparable Dylan Ryan), and The Return of Post Apocalyptic Cowgirls. Plus, a new gay porn DVD we couldn’t resist based on the name alone: Bromance. Seriously, though, we’ve heard good things about the studio that makes it — Cocky Boys — so we’re not completely superficial!
Coming to us from #1 Laboratory are these awesome realistic STPs! The Model D is 4.5″ long and the Model D Sport is 4.25″ long, with a shorter receptacle cup. Both are designed and manufactured by hand with 100% platinum silicone, including the painted heads. With no tubes or attachments, these STPs are long-lasting and very easy to use.
Come on down to the shop to see all of these great new products in person!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- March 11, 2015 – Tease a Peel: Classic Burlesque Peeling Techniques
- March 18, 2015 – Bon Appetit!: The Fine Art of Cunnilingus
- April 1, 2015 – Foolin' Around with Emily Nagoski & Erika Moen
- April 12, 2015 – Full-Bodied Fellatio
- April 23, 2015 – Renaming Desire: Trans/Non-Trans Sex Revisited
- Get the latest on new products, blog posts, and upcoming events and workshops in our March newsletter! http://t.co/tP1FQyTLLi
- We're so excited to be hosting a fun talk and Q&A with @emilynagoski and @ErikaMoen in April! http://t.co/oPNnFZCUWU
- Thx @SossityWrites for such kind words about us in @PQmonthly!! We were happy to help you pick a toy for your needs. http://t.co/gwIgPhB0wj
- Yup, we're open regular hours today! 11 am - 7 pm. Need a late V-Day gift? Have a gift certificate burning a hole in yr pocket? Come see us!
- Have you caught @tripo's Becoming Dr. Ruth yet? There are still showings through the end of the month! http://t.co/tKYCHGmGrG
- Last day of Small Shops, Big Hearts on Mississippi! Stop by for chocolates and V-Day shopping; visit our neighbors! http://t.co/jPjKCLhipb
- Happy happy Valentine's Day!! We'll be staying open until 9 pm tonight at both our locations in case you need us! http://t.co/9nGBHvTMXw
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- Sex Worker Outreach Coalition
- The Portland Mercury