On each Tuesday in June, 10% of our sales will go to the Q Center, the wonderful LGBTQ community center just around the corner from us in North Portland. The Q Center is an absolute gem of an organization; here’s their description of what they do:
Q Center is a 501c3 non-profit organization with a mission to increase the visibility of and foster connection within metropolitan Portland’s Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Questioning (LGBTQ) community. The center builds public awareness and support, and celebrates LGBTQ diversity through art, culture, and collaborative community programming.
There are dozens of events and groups that meet here, some focused on specific topics (like coming out or gender identity) and others aimed at fun social interactions (like sing-along piano cabarets or craft nights). Entry to most of these is sliding-scale and run by dedicated volunteers, keeping Q Center truly community-driven and accessible.
In addition to our programmatic offerings, our 5,000 sq/ft facility is also a safe and friendly place to spend an afternoon. With our monthly art exhibits, extensive library collection, Resource Wall, and free WiFi access, there’s always something to see and learn here at Q Center.
Come visit us and find a new toy on any Tuesday in June, and 10% of your purchase will go to the Q Center!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- December 3, 2014 – Exploring Burlesque: Striptease Salon
- December 7, 2014 – Oh Joy, Sex Toy THE BOOK signing with Erika Moen!
- December 10, 2014 – The Joys of Toys!
- January 8, 2015 – Full-Bodied Fellatio
- January 14, 2015 – Oxytocin, The Love Drug: Cultivating Biochemical Bliss in Birth, Orgasm, & Intimacy
- January 22, 2015 – Beyond Monogamy
- In just 3 weeks, we'll be celebrating the release of Oh Joy Sex Toy THE BOOK with @ErikaMoen! http://t.co/b0cvq5GZfd http://t.co/iRPlYY7WxN
- We've chosen winners for the HUMP! tickets! Congrats all! We hope you all have a great time this weekend watching awesome amateur porn. :)
- We're thrilled to have Oh Joy, Sex Toy THE BOOK on our shelves! Anyone who follows @ErikaMoen should be excited too! http://t.co/OdOH3YBQ0R
- Our November newsletter is out! Read about upcoming events (signing with @ErikaMoen, our 5th anniversary) and more! http://t.co/4rTfEhmB0W
- Last chance to win tickets to amateur porn film festival HUMP! Just comment right here: http://t.co/wCzkVaupq5
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- Sex Worker Outreach Coalition
- The Portland Mercury