For the first time in all the twelve years I’ve been producing porn and making art my business with QueerPorn.TV and IndiePornRevolution.com, I will FINALLY have my very own art studio and place of business!! A REAL STUDIO!!! A place for screenings, performances, workshops, meetings, salons, play parties, readings, photo shoots, and art receptions. A place where new pornographers can come and shoot, a place where queer porn can be made every day, a place where my DVDs can be stored, my sets built, my paperwork kept safe. A place where people can learn and play and be safe and have fun and be serious and make money and build projects and keep this queer porn movement going strong in Oakland!
To furnish the studio with all the necessary accouterments of queer porn (such as the extremely important espresso machine — oh, and beds…), Trouble is running her own indie crowdfunding campaign. Chip in, and you can get rewards such as membership to her sites, digital downloads/DVDs, and banner advertising. The big ticket rewards include spending a night in the studio, a Skype date with Courtney Trouble, and having your name painted on the wall of the studio.
Here are the ways you can contribute:
- Purchase something off the Amazon wishlist
- Buy a gift card to CB2 (towards a bed and couch) – use email courtneytrouble at gmail
- Buy a West Elm gift card (towards a bed and shelving) – use email courtneytrouble at gmail
- Send a PayPal donation to email@example.com (just don’t mention porn!)
Once you’ve made your purchase, email courtneytrouble at gmail dot com with the receipt and which reward tier you’d like.
We can’t wait to see the porn that is yet to be made in this exciting new space!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- March 12, 2014 – Partners in Passion: Becoming More Than Soul Mates
- March 23, 2014 – Let's Play with Rope Tonight!: A Friendly Introduction to Bondage
- March 30, 2014 – Erotic Breathwork
- April 2, 2014 – Tease a Peel: Classic Burlesque Peeling Techniques
- April 17, 2014 – Beyond Monogamy
- April 23, 2014 – Full-Bodied Fellatio
- Honored to have had @DuckyDuckyDoo back in town this last week. Thank you, Ducky, for always making us laugh—and teaching us new things! :)
- Need something fun to do tonight? @duckyduckydoo is in town and there are still spots left in her G-spot class! http://t.co/xqPeNXG2Se
- Hard work but somebody has to do it — we watch @ErikaLust's X Confessions & report on what each scene has to offer: http://t.co/MPzt6jyfmG
- March newsletter: cute new toys, blog posts about @followcrave + @AskDrRuth, @ErikaLust's latest, tons of classes! http://t.co/AVBPFZ7U0G
- You've probably heard of @AskDrRuth, but did you know that she has transitioned into the digital age remarkably well? http://t.co/FlsVxmqOLn
- You'd think the penises would get boring... but they only get better and better. http://t.co/LWeamJLXck
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- Sex Worker Outreach Coalition
- The Portland Mercury