October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month, and we will be donating 10% of all in-store sales on Tuesdays this month to Bradley Angle, an organization whose mission is to offer survivors of domestic and sexual violence options for safety, empowerment, healing and hope, while collaborating with local communities to create social change.
In 1975, Bradley Angle became the first domestic violence shelter on the West Coast (and only the 4th in the United States). Over the years, their services have expanded to include a 24-hour crisis line, transitional housing, support groups, community-based advocacy, and three programs unique to Oregon: culturally specific programming for African and African-American survivors, an economic empowerment program called Making Cent$, and support for LGBTQ survivors.
Hear the powerful stories of survivors who have been helped by Bradley Angle in the video below.
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- April 17, 2014 – Beyond Monogamy
- April 23, 2014 – Full-Bodied Fellatio
- May 7, 2014 – Pleasure, Power, and Pain: An Introduction to BDSM
- May 15, 2014 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- May 29, 2014 – Female Ejaculation and the G-spot with Deborah Sundahl
- Join our own @Amory_Jane for an evening of vintage sex ed clips & personal sex ed tales with @BitchMedia & @PPCW! http://t.co/F9WtlIipAn
- THE SUN IS OUT! http://t.co/BeTnBpUdH4
- These new locally-made soy massage candles smell divine! We have Sex on the Beach and Lavendar, Rosemary & Orange. http://t.co/LxtNy30cdG
- We're on Instagram now! Follow us for fun photos from our daily life in the shop! http://t.co/aEiusi20rr
- The untold story of Cosmo's infamous "put a donut around a penis" sex tip is... enthralling: http://t.co/BcvNQMf9W8
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- Sex Worker Outreach Coalition
- The Portland Mercury