Hard to believe, but fall is fast approaching, and with the turning of the leaves comes one of our favorite events of the year — HUMP!, the Northwest’s most lovable and hilarious amateur porn film festival.
HUMP!’s aim is to help you be a porn star for a weekend, not for life. All genders, sexual orientations, and most fetishes are welcome, as are all styles of film, such as hardcore, softcore, live action, and even animated. The only real requirement is that films be under five minutes in length. Films are screened in November at theaters in Portland and Seattle, then destroyed in front of the audience at the final screening.
There are prizes galore for the audience-voted best films at HUMP! — $1,000 first prizes for the best of each category, $250 for runners-up, and a whopping $5,000 for Best in Show. There are no entry fees. If your film is selected for inclusion in the festival, you will receive four complimentary tickets to a HUMP! screening in the city closest to you.
The submission deadline this year is September 30th, so we suggest acting fast if you want to make a film. All submission requirements and info can be found here. Have an idea, but need cast, crew, or filmmakers? Check the HUMP! classifieds.
P.S. The extra credit props this year are bowling pins, butt plugs, and Hillary Clinton. We can help you out with one of those!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- March 11, 2015 – Tease a Peel: Classic Burlesque Peeling Techniques
- March 18, 2015 – Bon Appetit!: The Fine Art of Cunnilingus
- April 1, 2015 – Foolin' Around with Emily Nagoski & Erika Moen
- April 12, 2015 – Full-Bodied Fellatio
- April 23, 2015 – Renaming Desire: Trans/Non-Trans Sex Revisited
- Get the latest on new products, blog posts, and upcoming events and workshops in our March newsletter! http://t.co/tP1FQyTLLi
- We're so excited to be hosting a fun talk and Q&A with @emilynagoski and @ErikaMoen in April! http://t.co/oPNnFZCUWU
- Thx @SossityWrites for such kind words about us in @PQmonthly!! We were happy to help you pick a toy for your needs. http://t.co/gwIgPhB0wj
- Yup, we're open regular hours today! 11 am - 7 pm. Need a late V-Day gift? Have a gift certificate burning a hole in yr pocket? Come see us!
- Have you caught @tripo's Becoming Dr. Ruth yet? There are still showings through the end of the month! http://t.co/tKYCHGmGrG
- Last day of Small Shops, Big Hearts on Mississippi! Stop by for chocolates and V-Day shopping; visit our neighbors! http://t.co/jPjKCLhipb
- Happy happy Valentine's Day!! We'll be staying open until 9 pm tonight at both our locations in case you need us! http://t.co/9nGBHvTMXw
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- Sex Worker Outreach Coalition
- The Portland Mercury