10% Tuesdays for Bitch are back! Throughout the month of August, 10% of our sales on Tuesdays will go to the non-profit organization Bitch Media. Bitch’s mission is to provide and encourage an engaged, thoughtful feminist response to mainstream media and popular culture.
We are big fans of Bitch, and we believe they are an invaluable voice in the feminist discourse. In fact, we constantly find ourselves wanting to signal boost the stuff they publish — like their interview with the author of Big Big Love, their sex worker series “The H-Word,” their interview with sex diary purveyor Arianne Cohen, and their BDSM series “Thinking Kink.”
But it’s not just their blog that’s amazing; their print magazine, which has been in circulation since 1996, is still going strong. Bitch also hosts awesome events, fosters a community lending library at their headquarters in NE Portland, and publishes an array of fun podcasts for your listening pleasure. Follow them on Facebook and Twitter for up-to-the-minute tidbits!
Whether you are a long-time devotee or a newbie to this awesome magazine and non-profit organization, you can now be a supporter and get some fabulous sex toys to boot. Drop by She Bop or shop online on any Tuesday in August to support Bitch!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- March 11, 2015 – Tease a Peel: Classic Burlesque Peeling Techniques
- March 18, 2015 – Bon Appetit!: The Fine Art of Cunnilingus
- April 1, 2015 – Foolin' Around with Emily Nagoski & Erika Moen
- April 12, 2015 – Full-Bodied Fellatio
- April 23, 2015 – Renaming Desire: Trans/Non-Trans Sex Revisited
- Get the latest on new products, blog posts, and upcoming events and workshops in our March newsletter! http://t.co/tP1FQyTLLi
- We're so excited to be hosting a fun talk and Q&A with @emilynagoski and @ErikaMoen in April! http://t.co/oPNnFZCUWU
- Thx @SossityWrites for such kind words about us in @PQmonthly!! We were happy to help you pick a toy for your needs. http://t.co/gwIgPhB0wj
- Yup, we're open regular hours today! 11 am - 7 pm. Need a late V-Day gift? Have a gift certificate burning a hole in yr pocket? Come see us!
- Have you caught @tripo's Becoming Dr. Ruth yet? There are still showings through the end of the month! http://t.co/tKYCHGmGrG
- Last day of Small Shops, Big Hearts on Mississippi! Stop by for chocolates and V-Day shopping; visit our neighbors! http://t.co/jPjKCLhipb
- Happy happy Valentine's Day!! We'll be staying open until 9 pm tonight at both our locations in case you need us! http://t.co/9nGBHvTMXw
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- Sex Worker Outreach Coalition
- The Portland Mercury