We love to follow the ongoing sex-positive adventures of our awesome employees. We’ve written previously about our former sales associate and educator Yana, who moved back east but continues to pen sassy expertise for the likes of Curve magazine and The Valley Advocate.
Yana’s latest foray is so cool we just had to mention it. The project is called SEXTadvice. Folks can text Yana with their anonymous sex questions, she’ll reply, and then she posts a screenshot of the exchange to enlighten others.
Sometimes you don’t want a long, Wikipedia-length answer to a sex question — you just want to get the info quickly, reliably, and get on your way. That’s what’s great about SEXTadvice. We think it’s ingenious!
If you have a sex question for Yana, the number is 413.627.SEXT. (She must have unlimited texts on her phone plan!)
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- September 10, 2014 – Erotica reading with Rachel Kramer Bussel!
- September 14, 2014 – More Than Two Reading with Franklin Veaux and Eve Rickert
- September 24, 2014 – The Joys of Toys!
- September 28, 2014 – Prostate Pleasure
- October 9, 2014 – Beyond Monogamy
- October 12, 2014 – Mutual Masturbation: Give Yourself a Hand!
- October 30, 2014 – Full-Bodied Fellatio
- As August comes to a close, today's the last day to support @BitchMedia by shopping with us. http://t.co/C7h6fX8wFy
- Love @BitchMedia's thoughtful feminist response to pop culture? Shop with us today & 10% of purchase will go to them! http://t.co/C7h6fXqFTG
- It's Tuesdayyy! Today, 10% of your purchase in-store or online will go to the wonderful folks at @BitchMedia! http://t.co/C7h6fXqFTG
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- Sex Worker Outreach Coalition
- The Portland Mercury