We love to follow the ongoing sex-positive adventures of our awesome employees. We’ve written previously about our former sales associate and educator Yana, who moved back east but continues to pen sassy expertise for the likes of Curve magazine and The Valley Advocate.
Yana’s latest foray is so cool we just had to mention it. The project is called SEXTadvice. Folks can text Yana with their anonymous sex questions, she’ll reply, and then she posts a screenshot of the exchange to enlighten others.
Sometimes you don’t want a long, Wikipedia-length answer to a sex question — you just want to get the info quickly, reliably, and get on your way. That’s what’s great about SEXTadvice. We think it’s ingenious!
If you have a sex question for Yana, the number is 413.627.SEXT. (She must have unlimited texts on her phone plan!)
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- January 8, 2015 – Full-Bodied Fellatio
- January 14, 2015 – Oxytocin, The Love Drug: Cultivating Biochemical Bliss in Birth, Orgasm, & Intimacy
- January 22, 2015 – Beyond Monogamy
- January 28, 2015 – Pleasure, Power, and Pain: An Introduction to BDSM
- February 5, 2015 – The Joys of Toys!
- February 25, 2015 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- March 11, 2015 – Tease a Peel: Classic Burlesque Peeling Techniques
- It seems that OkCupid is slowly rolling out a lot more gender and sexuality options for its users. It's about time. http://t.co/5vpqf7mqfT
- Our events page is bursting with new classes for 2015! BDSM intro, toys, anal sex, burlesque! http://t.co/IIygneuikx http://t.co/3yXZllmktM
- Holiday hours! Now thru Tuesday at both locations, we'll be staying open an hour later (until 8)! On Christmas Eve, we'll be closing at 5.
- After a year of testing and reviewing tons of sex toys, @ErikaMoen rounds up her top picks in her signature style. http://t.co/LPHwgJwWvh
- "My scissor legs, scarred back, spastic hands only add to my amazing repertoire, so rarely experienced by other men." http://t.co/Gvh1fxyOcj
- In San Francisco, @ShineLouise shoots @CrashPadSeries. A writer visits the set to see how queer porn is made. http://t.co/vvtunQGRt3
- These are kinda the greatest emojis ever created. http://t.co/W7zekX8P2O
- Awesome! Some of the toys we stock were included in @PinkWhite and @CrashPadSeries' holiday sex toy gift guide! http://t.co/MI8BhXSvEV
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- Sex Worker Outreach Coalition
- The Portland Mercury