Big news! After much toiling behind the scenes, our affiliate program is now live. If you run a blog or website and want to promote our shop and the products we carry, you can now apply to be a part of our program. We offer 15% commissions on every sale you send our way. If you’re already talking about us online or want some incentive to do so, this is it!
How you choose to promote She Bop is up to you, whether you simply place a banner in your sidebar, mention us on Twitter, write reviews of your favorite products… or all of the above! Then, when a visitor clicks on one of those links or banners, their IP will be logged and a cookie will be placed in their browser for tracking purposes. If the visitor orders from us, the order will be registered as a sale for you (for which you will receive 15% commission).
Read more about the program on this page. There’s also a FAQ. Applications are approved or denied on a case-by-case basis. We are generally looking for websites and blogs that are relevant, well-maintained, and likely to be an asset to our program. When you’re ready to apply, go here.
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- April 17, 2014 – Beyond Monogamy
- April 23, 2014 – Full-Bodied Fellatio
- May 7, 2014 – Pleasure, Power, and Pain: An Introduction to BDSM
- May 15, 2014 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- May 29, 2014 – Female Ejaculation and the G-spot with Deborah Sundahl
- Join our own @Amory_Jane for an evening of vintage sex ed clips & personal sex ed tales with @BitchMedia & @PPCW! http://t.co/F9WtlIipAn
- THE SUN IS OUT! http://t.co/BeTnBpUdH4
- These new locally-made soy massage candles smell divine! We have Sex on the Beach and Lavendar, Rosemary & Orange. http://t.co/LxtNy30cdG
- We're on Instagram now! Follow us for fun photos from our daily life in the shop! http://t.co/aEiusi20rr
- The untold story of Cosmo's infamous "put a donut around a penis" sex tip is... enthralling: http://t.co/BcvNQMf9W8
- Today is our first 10% Tuesday this month for @PWCL! Come get some goodies and support their important work. http://t.co/YE6sKadP99
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- Sex Worker Outreach Coalition
- The Portland Mercury