Big news! After much toiling behind the scenes, our affiliate program is now live. If you run a blog or website and want to promote our shop and the products we carry, you can now apply to be a part of our program. We offer 15% commissions on every sale you send our way. If you’re already talking about us online or want some incentive to do so, this is it!
How you choose to promote She Bop is up to you, whether you simply place a banner in your sidebar, mention us on Twitter, write reviews of your favorite products… or all of the above! Then, when a visitor clicks on one of those links or banners, their IP will be logged and a cookie will be placed in their browser for tracking purposes. If the visitor orders from us, the order will be registered as a sale for you (for which you will receive 15% commission).
Read more about the program on this page. There’s also a FAQ. Applications are approved or denied on a case-by-case basis. We are generally looking for websites and blogs that are relevant, well-maintained, and likely to be an asset to our program. When you’re ready to apply, go here.
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- July 27, 2014 – Let's Play with Rope Tonight!: A Friendly Introduction to Bondage
- August 7, 2014 – Full-Bodied Fellatio
- August 20, 2014 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- September 10, 2014 – Erotica reading with Rachel Kramer Bussel!
- September 14, 2014 – More Than Two Reading with Franklin Veaux and Eve Rickert
- We're hosting 2 FREE book readings — 1 erotica hosted by @raquelita, 1 for @FranklinVeaux & @EveRickert's poly book! http://t.co/MzrP5UUNYb
- The fist bump heard 'round the world — and for good reason!! Check it: http://t.co/21F0FW4hMZ
- Oh Joy Sex Toy creator @ErikaMoen attended two of our classes and immortalized her experience in digital comic form!! http://t.co/nqG4R6htCL
- Did you know the first sex ed film to be screened in an American public school was shown in Eugene, Oregon in 1948? http://t.co/bWwPzJzqaD
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- Sex Worker Outreach Coalition
- The Portland Mercury