Sunday, June 2nd — 7:30 p.m. — $20 — Q Center (3 blocks north of She Bop at 4115 N. Mississippi)
Oh la la! The female body is a deep pool of pleasure, and Ducky DooLittle is here to teach you how to swim. She will demystify the female body, from erogenous zones, to the vulva, clit, G-spot, female ejaculation, pelvic muscles, and even anal pleasure. This workshop is for anyone with a vagina and those who love them.
Expect to learn how to have (give) a better orgasm that very night, how to expand your orgasms, have multiple orgasms or how to orgasm if you never have, the truth about the G-spot and female ejaculation, why you might feel like you have to pee during sex and how to stop that, and the truth about which sex toys will take you over the edge, plus which products are the healthiest, highest quality and have the best price.
Together we’ll compare ancient Eastern knowledge, current scientific data, personal discoveries, tips and techniques and send you home with a wealth of orgasmic knowledge and resources. Walk away understanding why some touches deliver amazing stimulation and how to draw deeper orgasmic responses.
Plus, everyone who attends this workshop gets a raffle ticket to win sex toy prizes from Tantus, Aneros, and Sliquid!
Ducky DooLittle is a sex educator and author from New York City. She is the author of Sex With the Lights On. She has appeared in the New York Times, HBO’s Real Sex, The Morning Show, MTV, NPR, The Howard Stern Show, and Playboy TV, to name a few.
This class has already taken place. Thanks for attending!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- Support the incredible work @BradleyAngle does by visiting us today — 10% of your purchase will be donated to them. http://t.co/w6d7Uz11qY
- Ever wonder what happens in our popular fellatio class? An intrepid attendee gives awesome behind-the-scenes report! http://t.co/yQAJxE82Nv
- Visit us today and 10% of your purchase will go to @BradleyAngle's life-saving services for violence survivors. http://t.co/w6d7Uz11qY
- Yes, indeed, we are open today! Regular hours, 11am - 7pm. Come visit us if you're in need of something for your next bedroom adventure. ;)
- There are still spots left in tonight's class w/ @TheElleChase! Sign up now to come learn about mutual masturbation! http://t.co/OC8QlhreKI
- Happy National Coming Out Day, everyone! We found this awesome resource from the creators of @TheGenderBook... http://t.co/RbtOBeObka
- For Domestic Violence Awareness Month, we're donating 10% of sales each Tuesday to @BradleyAngle. Today is Tuesday! http://t.co/Y9ZRWBdetD
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- Sex Worker Outreach Coalition
- The Portland Mercury