Thursday, April 11th — 7:30 p.m. — $25
This class will be held at the Q Center, three blocks north from us at 4115 N Mississippi.
All female-bodied people have a G-spot and posses the ability to ejaculate. Learn how to get this wonderful feminine fountain flowing! Sex educator and author Deborah Sundahl will teach you all you need to know about female ejaculation and the G-spot, such as where the G-spot is located, how to stimulate it, and how to have a G-spot orgasm. Find out about female ejaculate’s taste, smell, chemical make-up and quantity, as well as its ancient, cross-cultural herstory. Discover the best sexual positions for stimulating the G-spot, plus tips for your partner on helping you ejaculate. Finally, learn what a flowing feminine fountain really looks like with a 10-minute movie!
Deborah Sundahl is an international sex educator who specializes in teaching women and couples about the G-spot and female ejaculation. With 28 years of experience, she is the leading expert and pioneer in this field, and has coached hundreds of women on finding their G-spots. She wrote the first, groundbreaking book on female ejaculation in 2003, Female Ejaculation and the G-spot, and was a nominee for the 2007 Obelisk Award for Lifetime Achievement in Erotic Writing and Publishing. She has appeared on local, national and international radio and TV, and has been interviewed in magazines such as Esquire, Playboy, Penthouse, and Spin. She has also directed several instructional DVDs, such as Female Ejaculation: The Workshop and Female Ejaculation for Couples.
This workshop is open to all genders and sexual appetites!
This class has already taken place. Thanks for attending!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- July 27, 2014 – Let's Play with Rope Tonight!: A Friendly Introduction to Bondage
- August 7, 2014 – Full-Bodied Fellatio
- August 20, 2014 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- September 10, 2014 – Erotica reading with Rachel Kramer Bussel!
- September 14, 2014 – More Than Two Reading with Franklin Veaux and Eve Rickert
- We're hosting 2 FREE book readings — 1 erotica hosted by @raquelita, 1 for @FranklinVeaux & @EveRickert's poly book! http://t.co/MzrP5UUNYb
- The fist bump heard 'round the world — and for good reason!! Check it: http://t.co/21F0FW4hMZ
- Oh Joy Sex Toy creator @ErikaMoen attended two of our classes and immortalized her experience in digital comic form!! http://t.co/nqG4R6htCL
- Did you know the first sex ed film to be screened in an American public school was shown in Eugene, Oregon in 1948? http://t.co/bWwPzJzqaD
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- Sex Worker Outreach Coalition
- The Portland Mercury