Guess what? With our support as sponsors, Bitch is resurrecting their awesome pop culture podcast, Popaganda! It’s been almost a year since their last episode, but it’s coming back with a vengeance starting April 3rd.
The first four show themes are:
• MONOGAMY featuring sex expert and educator Tristan Taormino discussing the logistics of open relationships, Sex and Punishment author Eric Berkowitz on the legal history of monogamy, and n+1 writer Andrew Borinsky on the political role of monogamy in building support for same-sex marriage.
• THE DINNER PARTY featuring author Jane Gerhard talking about the landmark work of feminist art, contemporary artist Sophia Wallace on her new show Cliteracy, astounding vegan chef Isa Chandra Moskowitz discussing real-life dinner parties and her food politics, and Bitch staffers Andi Zeisler and Kristin Rogers Brown dishing Gwyneth Paltrow and bragging about restrictive diets.
• WORDS WE HATE featuring various snack-size rants on words, from the controversial (tits!) to the universally reviled (moist), as well as an interview with political cartoonist Matt Bors about picking our language battles.
Be sure to catch Popaganda twice monthly starting April 3rd!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- March 11, 2015 – Tease a Peel: Classic Burlesque Peeling Techniques
- March 18, 2015 – Bon Appetit!: The Fine Art of Cunnilingus
- April 1, 2015 – Foolin' Around with Emily Nagoski & Erika Moen
- April 12, 2015 – Full-Bodied Fellatio
- April 23, 2015 – Renaming Desire: Trans/Non-Trans Sex Revisited
- Get the latest on new products, blog posts, and upcoming events and workshops in our March newsletter! http://t.co/tP1FQyTLLi
- We're so excited to be hosting a fun talk and Q&A with @emilynagoski and @ErikaMoen in April! http://t.co/oPNnFZCUWU
- Thx @SossityWrites for such kind words about us in @PQmonthly!! We were happy to help you pick a toy for your needs. http://t.co/gwIgPhB0wj
- Yup, we're open regular hours today! 11 am - 7 pm. Need a late V-Day gift? Have a gift certificate burning a hole in yr pocket? Come see us!
- Have you caught @tripo's Becoming Dr. Ruth yet? There are still showings through the end of the month! http://t.co/tKYCHGmGrG
- Last day of Small Shops, Big Hearts on Mississippi! Stop by for chocolates and V-Day shopping; visit our neighbors! http://t.co/jPjKCLhipb
- Happy happy Valentine's Day!! We'll be staying open until 9 pm tonight at both our locations in case you need us! http://t.co/9nGBHvTMXw
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- Sex Worker Outreach Coalition
- The Portland Mercury