Wednesday, February 6th — 7:30 p.m. — $15
Join She Bop’s very own AJ (aka Amory Jane) for an evening of education and fun. Ever wandered around a sex toy shop and wondered “what the heck is that?” Never fear, AJ will answer those burning (in a good way) questions and then some!
In this class you will learn how sex toys originated and have advanced throughout history. AJ will explain the different types of toys, what they are used for and what they are made from, including vibrators, dildos, kegel exercisers, anal toys, toys for BDSM and more. Of course, don’t forget one of the most important things of all… yes, that would be lube! AJ will go over the different types of lube, as well as the ingredients to be aware of when selecting the best product for you. She will also address how to clean and store your toys so that you can enjoy them for as long as possible.
Additionally, just in time for Valentine’s Day, AJ will give pointers on how to select a toy or gift for someone else!
This workshop is open to all genders and sexual appetites!
This class has already taken place. Thanks for attending!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- May 7, 2014 – Pleasure, Power, and Pain: An Introduction to BDSM
- May 15, 2014 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- May 29, 2014 – Female Ejaculation and the G-spot with Deborah Sundahl
- June 1, 2014 – Good in Bed/Good in Birth: Science and Celebration of Oxytocin
- June 18, 2014 – Exploring Burlesque: Striptease Salon
- June 26, 2014 – Full-Bodied Fellatio
- We are honored 2 be included on this list of women improving sex! There's a shout-out to Ti Chang of @FollowCrave too http://t.co/i7CHJ9NkXZ
- Happy Tuesday! Come shop with us today and you'll be supporting the life-saving efforts of @PWCL. http://t.co/pM8Lbd5Vjp
- This Wed: the hearing in the case challenging Oregon's ban on gay marriage. Show yr support by attending a vigil tmrw http://t.co/7I3T9nFrwY
- .@QDocFilm dropped off programs the other day and got us really excited! 1 month til this epic lineup of queer docs. http://t.co/HIrvjB7K7C
- Hippity hoppity! Open regular hours today so HOP on down spring chickens ;-) #easter #timetoplay http://t.co/vTsUGAqi2y
- Just added 3 workshops for June: a birth/oxytocin class, a burlesque class, and our popular fellatio class! Sign up: http://t.co/IIygndVEat
- For a queer woman with cerebral palsy, a small act of kink gave her more permission for pleasure than she'd ever had. http://t.co/eHXNR4V6tg
- Join our own @Amory_Jane for an evening of vintage sex ed clips & personal sex ed tales with @BitchMedia & @PPCW! http://t.co/F9WtlIipAn
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- Sex Worker Outreach Coalition
- The Portland Mercury